Our Maker Cart is equipped with supplies, lesson plans, and resources for teachers in Excelsior public schools and libraries to introduce tinkering and making to K-8 classrooms and encourage students to develop valuable hard and soft skills.
Thank you to our community fiscal sponsor, Mission Science Excelsior Workshop, and grant donor, Excelsior Collaborative.
Accessing a Maker Cart
- Requesting a Maker Cart from HelloMaker – Coming Soon
Maker Cart Curriculum
Iteration 1 of Maker activities – Coming soon
Team's Journey in Building Maker Cart Design
- Interviews Notes – Coming Soon
- Survey Findings – Coming Soon
- Sketches – Coming Soon
- Beta Test Notes – Coming Soon
Build your own Maker Cart
- Materials Needed – Coming Soon
- Assembly Video – Coming Soon
- Affordable Alternatives – Coming Soon